If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Can Soler, Pollensa, Majorca
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
- Outdoor Private Pool
Villa Can Soler Overview
Villa Can Soler is beautifully located, overlooking the magnificent landscape of S'Albufereta Nature Reserve which covers an extensive 716 acres. This property is conveniently located between the towns of Pollensa, Alcudia and Port d'Alcudia so they'll be plenty of sights to see and places to visit. We do recommend a car for Villa Can Soler so why not take a drive to the sandy Platja de Muro, where you can pick up some tasty tapas or have a go at some watersports.
Villa Can Soler is all on one level. On entering the property you'll find an open plan living and dining room including comfortable seating and doors to the covered terrace. There's also a country-style kitchen filled with all your cooking essentials and a bench-style dining table. There's three bedrooms at this property, one double and two twins, all with views of the surrounding countryside. All bedrooms share two shower rooms. The outside terrace is definitely the star of the show! There's a wrap-around covered terrace with multiple alfresco dining facilities. One of which sits adjacent to the outdoor kitchen area and brick-built BBQ. Imagine sitting with a glass of vino as your dinner cooks on the BBQ, the evening is still light and you're working out what adventures you're going to go on tomorrow. Maybe you want a quieter day by the pool? Or maybe you want to make use of the table tennis, pool table and basketball hoop? Whatever you choose, Can Soler is waiting for you.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities
Comfortable Seating, TV Local Channels, Doors to Terrace, Open Plan, Dining Facilities
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Shower Room 2
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Off Road Parking
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Brick Built BBQ, Pool Table, Table Tennis, Basketball Hoop, Shrubs and Flowers, Lawn
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 4.00m x 3.00m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 1.80m, Ladder Access,
Please note that the pool area has some ladder effect railings to protect the drop below. Please do not allow children to climb on these and ensure they are supervised at all times.
Palma de Majorca Airport (PMI)
A villa holiday in Pollensa provides the opportunity to uncover the wealth of history, culture and ancient charm in one of Majorca’s true hidden gems. With spectacular views of mountainous headlands and fascinating buildings on every corner, there is so much to see in this charming town. Climb the famous Calvari Steps and take in the breath-taking views across the town and surrounding countryside, or potter around the cobbled streets and browse the local craft and clothes shops. The vast promenade and restaurant-lined marina in Puerto Pollensa is just a ten-minute drive away.