If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Carmelita, Ibiza Town, Ibiza
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Villa Carmelita Overview
Conveniently located, Villa Carmelita sits just off the main road that connects the eastern resort of Ibiza Town to the bustling town of San Antonio in the west. The very heart of Ibiza Town is just a short 10-minute drive away. Founded 2600 years ago, this ever popular resort is a must-see, from the archaeological museum to the yacht-filled marina, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Alternatively, in just 15-minutes you can walk into the nearby village of San Rafael, with worldwide cuisines and local supermarkets.
Villa Carmelita is filled with character and charm. The ground floor is where we find the living and dining room, with cosy furnishings, Persian style rugs and sliding patio doors to the stunning terrace. A modern kitchen, with a stylish breakfast bar leads onto another seating area. This cosy reading room, with comfy armchairs, offers stunning views across the luscious landscape. Two double ensuite bedrooms reside on the ground floor, with complimentary air conditioning and modern furnishings. Downstairs, the lower ground floor boasts a spacious bedroom, with two double beds and a shower ensuite. Beautifully decorated in bright colours, this room is ideal for families. A partition door can separate the room, creating two rooms, both with patio doors to the gardens.
Outside, an annex houses the fourth and final bedroom. This large room with a double bed and patio doors boasts an impressive ensuite shower room and walk-in wardrobe. Ideal for family members who prefer a bit of space. The stunning terrace is where you'll probably spend most of your time. Spend your days soaking up the sun next to the 20m pool, or enjoy a glass of local wine sat on the comfy garden furniture under the shade.
*Please note, the lower ground floor requires external access.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
External Access, Double Bed, Double Bed, Flat Screen TV, Doors to Terrace
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
External Access, Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Walk in wardrobe, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 4 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Breakfast Bar
Comfortable Seating, Dining Facilities, Ceiling Fan, Doors to Terrace
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Open Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Comfortable Seating Area, Garden Furniture, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden, Shrubs and Flowers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 20.00m x 9.00m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 2.50m, Steps Access,
Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
The romantic & bohemian capital Ibiza Town has it all, welcoming everyone with fine mixture of both daytime and night-time attractions.
Split between the old town (Dalt Vila) with its surrounding walls, 14th-century cathedral and several museums, windy streets with some of the best restaurants the island has to offer. The new town is located between La Marina and Vara del Ray, head to the port to experience the capitals nightlife, or browse the local shops, boutiques and stall where they are open until the early hours.