If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Finca Boho, Ibiza Town, Ibiza
- Exterior Day Bed
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Finca Boho Overview
Just a 5-minute drive from Ibiza airport we find Finca Boho. This coral coloured three bedroomed property has recently been renovated, and at 100 years old, retains much of its traditional charm and character. Red terracotta floor tiles and whitewashed walls feature throughout the property, contrasting beautifully with contemporary and stylish furnishings. Look closely and you'll notice the dining room features the original bread oven, once used by the former owners of this property. Look up and you'll also notice that the ceiling is delicately made from wooden branches, painted white, and beautifully traditional. The quaint kitchen features a small island, a cooker, hob and a microwave. This beautiful cooking space opens up onto the covered terrace, where you'll find the alfresco dining table. The cosy living room provides an ideal escape away from the hot Ibizan sunshine, with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV for your own entertainment. There's three bedrooms in total, two doubles and one twin room all sharing a separate family bathroom with double basins and a wonderful tiled bathtub and a separate shower room.
Enjoy the sunkissed terrace in style and unwind on the garden day bed, or enjoy topping up your tan on one of the reclining sun loungers. Take advantage of the 10x5m pool too and enjoy a dip to cool off during the midday heat. The garden also features tall Mediterranean trees, providing an extra spot of shade away from the sun. If sunbathing isn't your thing, then head to the covered terrace, where you'll notice a cosy rustic seating area scattered with padded cushions, an ideal spot for a morning coffee!
You're never far from a day out too as Ibiza Old Town is just a short 10-minute drive away. With fortified walls, a hilltop fortress and ancient churches, this historic town is steeped in history. With over 2500 years behind it, this picturesque town is well worth a trip.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Bath, Toilet, Double Basins
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, BBQ, Comfortable Seating Area, Exterior Day Bed, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 0.20m - 1.80m, Steps Access,
Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
The romantic & bohemian capital Ibiza Town has it all, welcoming everyone with fine mixture of both daytime and night-time attractions.
Split between the old town (Dalt Vila) with its surrounding walls, 14th-century cathedral and several museums, windy streets with some of the best restaurants the island has to offer. The new town is located between La Marina and Vara del Ray, head to the port to experience the capitals nightlife, or browse the local shops, boutiques and stall where they are open until the early hours.