If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Skylark, Ponta do Sol, Madeira
- Hot Tub
- Sea View
- Infinity Pool
Villa Skylark Overview
Located in the coastal resort of Ponta do Sol, Villa Skylark is a stunningly modern villa set in an elevated position with wonderful views Ponta do Sol below. Villa Skylark is spacious and the ground level clearly has an open planned design which flows from the fully equipped kitchen to living area through to the dining area, glass floor to ceiling windows have been used where possible to capture the true beauty of the surrounding area and shimmering ocean views. The villa offers four bedrooms, one on the ground level and three on the first floor and the master bedroom offers both bath and shower. Outside in the private lawned garden, your own infinity-style swimming pool (heating optional) sits centre stage with breathtaking panoramic views of the Atlantic. The historic village of Ponta do Sol is only a short walk or drive downhill with plenty of options of restaurants, shops, bars and a public beach awaits.
*Pool Heating can be added to your booking at an additional cost.
Usual day is Mondays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Few English Channels, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Dining Facilities
Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Double Bed, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer
Double Bed, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Bath, Walk In Shower, Toilet, Double Basins
Double Bed, Balcony
Double Bed, Balcony
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Double Basins
Off Road Parking
Comfortable Seating Area, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, Hot Tub, Garden, Poolside Shower
BBQ, Hob, Basin, Dining Facilities, Comfortable Seating Area
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 7.00m x 3.00m, Pool Depth: 0.50m - 1.75m, Heated*, Infinity Pool,
Please note the pool at this property has an infinity edge. Please do not use inflatables in the pool and no walking, standing or sitting on the infinity edge.
For the development of the local area, all guests over 18 years of age, travelling to Madeira must pay a one-off €5 Tourist Eco-Tax when in the resort.
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Madeira Airport (FNC)
Literally meaning ‘Sun Point’, Ponta do Sol is a southwestern town where you will find more sunshine throughout the year than in any other part of Madeira. The charming area is very secluded and picturesque, where traditional red-roofed houses are stacked up on two sides of a steep, ridged ravine blanketed in verdant vineyards and banana plantations. There are numerous levada-walking opportunities; Levada Do Moinho begins at the top of Ponta do Sol and passes waterfalls deep in to the island’s forested interior, while Levada Nova da Lombada is a path that was used during the early days of sugarcane farming.
Make time to visit the town’s lovely 19th-century church, Nossa Senhora da Luz, the John do Passos Cultural Centre, a tribute to the Portuguese descendant and renowned writer and the pink-hued Zino’s Palace, one of the few romantic-style buildings in Madeira. There’s also a small port and a harbour with a pebble beach, perfect for catching the golden rays, plus a few oceanfront restaurants and supermarkets. Make Ponta do Sol your base for visiting Paúl da Serra, Madeira’s largest and highest plateau with stunning views over the surrounding valley and mountains.