If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Harmonia do Sol, Ponta do Sol, Madeira
- Indoor Pool
- Sea View
- Alfresco Dining Facilities
Villa Harmonia do Sol Overview
Villa Harmonia do Sol is something else, hugging a rocky hillside on Madeira’s scenic coastline. The view is eye-popping, with endless panoramas over the shimmering, crystal-clear Atlantic Ocean below. With multiple terraces, you’re not short on spaces to soak up the incredible scenery, with sun loungers dotted across the lower and roof terraces. Located in a quiet corner of Ponta do Sol, you’re set in a 600-year-old village with a stunning coastline, charming cobbled streets, and historical architecture. In just a short walk, you've reached a row of traditional restaurants and low-key bars. For the beach bums, a ten-minute drive away is the pretty pebble beach Praia da Ponta do Sol with calm waters for a peaceful place to swim.
The interiors are just as impressive as the view, perfect for those with a taste for modernity, with marbled walls, stylish furnishings, and striking artwork. The ground floor is a vast open space, with a dining space and lounge decked with sleek sofas perfectly positioned to relax and stare out to the mesmerising ocean views. Swathes of natural light seep through the sliding glass doors, where you can step out onto the balcony and soak up the sea breeze. The dining area features elegant touches with ambient lighting, paired with a sleek kitchen with all the latest mod cons and a wide island for added prep space. Get the popcorn ready in the family room, the ultimate spot for a family movie night with a second lounge area and plenty of comfy seating. You'll find three spacious bedrooms, framed by far-reaching sea views. The more active members of the group can make use of the spin bike or swim a few laps in the gleaming indoor pool. After burning off all that energy, grill up dinner on the barbecue and dine alfresco at the covered dining table while admiring the sublime panoramas.
Usual day is Mondays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Lower Ground Floor
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Doors to Terrace
Fridge Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Hob, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities, Flat Screen TV, Doors to Terrace
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Dining Facilities
Hob, Washing Machine
Double Bed, Desk, Walk in wardrobe, Balcony
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Desk, Balcony
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Balcony
Second Lower Ground
Gym Equipment, Indoor Pool, Doors to Terrace
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Comfortable Seating, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, BBQ
Off Road Parking, Garage
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 3.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Heated*, Indoor Pool, Steps Access,
As can be seen in the images the fabulous indoor swimming pool features an open side, please do not sit, walk or lean on the pool edge and ensure children remain supervised at all times.
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Madeira Airport (FNC)
Literally meaning ‘Sun Point’, Ponta do Sol is a southwestern town where you will find more sunshine throughout the year than in any other part of Madeira. The charming area is very secluded and picturesque, where traditional red-roofed houses are stacked up on two sides of a steep, ridged ravine blanketed in verdant vineyards and banana plantations. There are numerous levada-walking opportunities; Levada Do Moinho begins at the top of Ponta do Sol and passes waterfalls deep in to the island’s forested interior, while Levada Nova da Lombada is a path that was used during the early days of sugarcane farming.
Make time to visit the town’s lovely 19th-century church, Nossa Senhora da Luz, the John do Passos Cultural Centre, a tribute to the Portuguese descendant and renowned writer and the pink-hued Zino’s Palace, one of the few romantic-style buildings in Madeira. There’s also a small port and a harbour with a pebble beach, perfect for catching the golden rays, plus a few oceanfront restaurants and supermarkets. Make Ponta do Sol your base for visiting Paúl da Serra, Madeira’s largest and highest plateau with stunning views over the surrounding valley and mountains.