If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Enjoy Sea, Funchal, Madeira
- Sea View
- Games Room
- Air Conditioning
Villa Enjoy Sea Overview
With stunning views of Funchal and set in a residential neighbourhood, this villa is great for groups or families.
The property features a comfortable open-plan living room, dining space, modern kitchen, and separate utility and laundry room. Also on this floor, you will find one of the bedrooms and a downstairs WC. Down to the lower floor, there is an impressive games room with a table tennis table, pool table, and TV with a games console to name a few highlights. On the first floor, you will find the other bedrooms, one of which features an ensuite and a separate family shower room. Outside there is ample space for alfresco dining, a BBQ, and a pool with fantastic views of the sea.
Funchal hosts many authentic restaurants and amenities, all you could need for a superb Portuguese villa holiday.
Usual day is Mondays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Fridge Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Hob, Dishwasher, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin, Bidet
Lower Ground Floor
Games Area, Football Table, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Sofa, Flat Screen TV, Games Console
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 4 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Double Basins, Bidet, Toilet
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Terraces and Gardens
Sun Loungers, Parasol, Outdoor Kitchen, Brick Built BBQ, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Lawn
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 6.00m x 3.50m, Pool Depth: 1.75m - 1.75m,
The nearest access to the sea is 3km away in Funchal Bay.
For the development of the local area, all guests over 18 years of age, travelling to Madeira must pay a one-off €5 Tourist Eco-Tax when in the resort.
Madeira Airport (FNC)
Madeira’s capital Funchal in the south is renowned for its warm climate and natural beauty, where flowers bloom all year round in the shelter of the verdant mountains and the magnificent blue Atlantic Ocean laps the coastline. Whether you prefer lounging on the beach or sightseeing, there’s plenty to do during a villa holiday in Funchal. The Lido complex is one of the most notable attractions featuring a large solarium, two salt water pools and access to the sea. For more choice of beaches, walk 25 minutes to Praia Formosa for a handful of black sand and pebble stretches.
The island is famous for its gastronomy so you’ll find stylish tapas, hidden local gems, farmers markets and plenty of wine-tasting tours. A wealth of history is on your doorstep – look out for the beautiful 15th-century cathedral, a plethora of art and culture museums and even a statue dedicated to Madeira's famous former resident, Cristiano Ronaldo!
Celebrated for its exquisite floral displays, there are six public gardens worth admiring and a Flower Festival takes place every year, two weeks after Easter. Traversing the man-made irrigation channels known as ‘levadas’ is a must but if you aren’t keen on walking, take the cable car up to see the beautiful views surrounding the capital. The city may be relaxed by day but after the sun sets, chic cocktail bars and music venues come alive in the marina and DJs keep the crowd going until the early hours at the downtown discos and clubs.