If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Estrela, Calheta, Madeira
- Sea View
- Private Heated* Pool
- Air Conditioning
Villa Estrela Overview
Villa Estrela is located in an elevated position offering stunning sea views of the Atlantic Ocean from both inside and out. Designed over two levels, the lounge is modern and well furnished dining facilities and the kitchen is fully equipped for all your needs. The bedrooms are comfortable and air-conditioning is available throughout for your comfort. This property has been designed to maximize the natural light and assures all guests a wonderful experience. The kitchen is positioned close to the outside dining and comfortable seating are and a BBQ is also available for dining alfresco with family and friends. Your private swimming pool (heating optional) awaits to cool off after a full day exploring the island or for cooling off under the year-round sunshine.
Usual day is Mondays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating Area, Flat Screen TV, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Fridge
Bath, Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Ensuite Bathroom, Balcony
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating Area, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Parasol, Sun Loungers, Portable BBQ
Off Road Parking
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 5.70m x 3.40m, Pool Depth: 1.20m - 1.60m, Heated*, Steps Access,
To aid in the development of the local area, an Eco-Tourism Tax is applied for all guests above the age of 13 years of age, of 2€ per day up to 7 nights.
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Madeira Airport (FNC)
If you’re looking for a laid-back villa holiday in Madeira, the pleasant town of Calheta on the southwestern shoreline is known for its sun-filled days and distinct beauty. Unlike much of Madeira’s black-sand volcanic coastline, the manmade beach of Calheta stands out for its golden sands, one of the very few on the island. For those looking to take their adventure out onto the ocean, aquatic activities such as whale-watching, snorkelling and diving are available from the pretty marina, where you can also find shops and restaurants.
Besides its beachside activities, Calheta – which means ‘small cove’ in Portuguese – is home to an impressive array of history and culture. The historical church and Mudas Contemporary Art Museum of Madeira are popular attractions, with exhibitions on display from high-profile figures like Francis Bacon and Salvador Dalí. Don’t miss a visit to the sugar cane factory which was founded in 1901 and is still active, producing the white rum that goes into making the traditional Madeiran drink, ‘Poncha’. For nature lovers, days are best spent exploring authentic villages built amongst vineyards and banana plantations, and admiring flora and fauna at its best in the UNESCO-stamped national park.