If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Lilian, Arco da Calheta, Madeira
- Table Tennis
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
Villa Lilian Overview
Located all on one level, the open-plan concept makes Villa Lilian extra spacious with a bank of glass doors that flood the space with streaming sunlight. Attention to detail through contemporary design and modern décor makes the living area one you’ll love to relax in, all while taking in the breathtaking landscape. The stylish kitchen and dining area are bursting with character and feature high-end appliances and plenty of worktop space. The sofas are perfectly positioned to overlook the awe-inspiring scenery, creating a snug corner in the villa. Three elegant bedrooms with sleek, simple design elements, all benefit from large glass doors that make sure you’re only ever a few feet from the glorious Madeiran sunshine.
Nuzzled by the golden Madeira coastline, Villa Lilian showcases the best of the island's breathtaking natural beauty. Perched on a verdant hillside, you’ll be in awe of the panoramas of the glittering Atlantic Ocean and dramatic mountains that are postcard-worthy. Get a front-row seat to the scenery on the broad stone terrace, with plenty of loungers to stretch out under the sunshine. The sparkling infinity pool is something else, tempting you to dive into its glistening waters and stare out at the awe-inspiring vistas. For an idyllic dinner spot, head to the alfresco dining table, where all you need to do is fire up the barbecue. Set in the sunniest spot in Arco da Calheta, this old town is perched amongst vineyards and banana plantations. The number of adventure-filled activities on offer is endless – from paragliding to levadas hikes and dolphin watching. Experience local life in its charming streets, with a selection of traditional restaurants and low-key bars just walking distance away.
Usual day is Mondays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Smart TV, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace
Fridge Freezer, Hob, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Facilities
Double Bed, Doors to Terrace
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Double Basins, Toilet
Double Bed, Doors to Terrace
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Doors to Terrace
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Lower Ground Floor
Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer
Sofa, Darts Board, Football Table, Table Tennis
Comfortable Seating, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Portable BBQ
Private Heated* Pool, Pool Size: 5.00m x 3.50m, Heated*, Steps Access,
For the development of the local area, all guests over 18 years of age, travelling to Madeira must pay a one-off €5 Tourist Eco-Tax when in the resort.
As seen in the images, this property features an infinity pool, please do not sit, lean or walk along the infinity edge. Inflatables are not permitted.
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Madeira Airport (FNC)
One of the eight settlements that make up the municipality of Calheta, Arco da Calheta is one of the most ancient villages on the island. This picturesque south-western coastal resort brings out the best in Madeira, wrapped with rolling hillsides and far-reaching sea views. You’re just footsteps away from the UNESCO-stamped Paúl da Serra and the Laurisilva foreste, offering portals to the island's breath-taking nature. The heavenly pebble beach, crumbling historic chapels, and old sugar cane mills are also sure to wow.