If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Gaw-Hra, Xaghra, Gozo
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning Cold Heat*
Villa Gaw-Hra Overview
Situated between the capital Victoria and Gozo's largest sandy beach, the village of Xaghra is the perfect base for a wonderful villa holiday. Spacious and well-appointed throughout, Villa Gawhra has been furnished to a high standard whilst still retaining the beautiful character of a traditional Gozitan house. This is best demonstrated with the Maltese-patterned floor tiles and arched ceilings on the ground floor, which separate the well-equipped kitchen, living and dining area. A twin bedroom and a separate family bathroom complete the interiors of this level. The traditional inner courtyard at the villa’s entrance has been converted into a private pool and deck area ideal for soaking up the sunshine, while a barbecue and dining table means you can make the most of alfresco living on those warm summer evenings.
An original stone staircase with pretty balustrades leads to an arched landing area on the first floor, with stone walls, patterned tiles and ornate inner balconies. There are two further bedrooms on this level, one twin and one double, both with ensuite facilities for added convenience. Within walking distance to the property is a restaurant and supermarket, where you can pick up local products to prepare back at the villa. A handful of restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the nearest village of Xaghra and it’s worth visiting the Temples of Ggantija on the village outskirts, officially recognised by UNESCO as the oldest freestanding buildings in the world.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating Area, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dining Facilities
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat*, Comfortable Seating
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Parasol
On Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 5.00m x 5.80m, Ladder Access,
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Malta International Airport (MLA)
Xaghra is a picturesque village with a rich historical heritage situated between Gozo's capital Victoria and the popular beaches of Ramla Bay famed for its reddish golden sand.
One of the village's most famous landmarks are the historic temples of Ggantija, known to be the oldest freestanding structures in the world! Another place of interest is Calypso Cave, which overlooks the stunning beach at Ramla Bay and said to be the cave referred to by Homer in The Odyssey.