If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa La Pieve, Cortona, Tuscany
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Off Road Parking
Villa La Pieve Overview
Hidden away in the Tuscan countryside, surrounded by vibrant green hills and valleys, lies Villa La Pieve. Perched in the sleepy village of Pergo, sit back and unwind as you experience the real Italian way of life. Take a scenic walk through its charming streets, with a family-run pizzeria and restaurants to tempt your taste buds. Located just a fifteen-minute drive from Camucia and Cortona, you’ve got the best of both worlds. You could spend all day exploring these medieval towns, filled with crumbling historic architecture, excellent restaurants, and ice cream parlours.
This villa is an architectural beauty, with traditional architecture that stays true to the Italian style with its terracotta red roofs and stonewashed walls. Once a noble property, this building was once used as the village church and has been lovingly renovated to keep its authentic charm. A blend of culture and contemporary, the interiors hum a modern tune designed as a bright, chic space. The elegant living room spread across the ground floor, with a bright and earthy palette that mimicked the colours of the rural landscape. The kitchen is high-end, with sleek worktops and modern appliances, and a door that leads directly to a quaint patio area. Climb up the iron staircases with tempered glass steps to the bedrooms, with two doubles decorated with unique traditional features.
The outdoor space at Villa La Pieve makes the most of its phenomenal surroundings, with scenic gardens that are an extension of the verdant countryside. Enjoy endless meals under the sunshine, whether it’s a picnic on the palm-tree-fringed lawn or dinner under the wisteria covered veranda at the charming outdoor table. With a traditional brick barbecue at your disposal, you can whip up a family feast under the sunshine. The sparkling pool is perfect for a refreshing afternoon dip, with loungers and parasols for catching some after-swim rays.
Usual day is Saturdays.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Oven, Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Comfortable Seating, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Bidet, Double Basins
Terraces and Gardens
Covered Terrace(s), Pergola, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Garden, Lawn, Shrubs and Flowers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 10.00m x 5.00m, Pool Depth: 1.40m - 1.40m, Steps Access,
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Pisa International Airport (PSA), Florence Airport (FLR)
Standing tall on a hilltop, you’ll be in awe of the sweeping rural views that Cortona has up its sleeves. With hues of green for as far as the eye can see over the Val di Chiana and Lago Trasimeno, you’ll never want to leave this delightful Medieval walled town. Dating back to Etruscan times, the charming piazzas, winding stone alleyways, and frescoed churches tell the tales of countless civilisations that lived before. Rising to fame as the setting of the film "Under the Tuscan Sun," Cortona has still preserved its traditional soul, with life moving to a slow-paced rhythm. Market stalls are piled high with seasonal produce, ceramic shops hand paint pretty dishes and pottery, and restaurants serve up age-old recipes with local ingredients. Culture seekers won’t be disappointed, with museums stuffed with everything from Etruscan treasure to Renaissance paintings.