If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa De La Vita, Alykes, Zakynthos
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
Villa De La Vita Overview
Villa de la Vita is situated in a peaceful location just on the outskirts of the popular resort of Alykes which offers a good selection of restaurants, shops and café’s and a long stretch of sandy beach.
A raised ground floor villa ideal for a small family or two couples, the pool is set into a decked terrace with attractive sunbeds and offers views across the surrounding area and out to sea. This main covered terrace area offers an attractive shaded area to relax with a drink or enjoy a meal. A further terrace to the rear of the property, built in local stone, is host to a large wooden table and is an ideal spot to relax in the shade and enjoy eating al fresco. The bbq is also in this area.
The interior of Villa de la Vita is modern and fresh with a living area opening up onto the pool terrace, and excellent modern fitted kitchen. There are two bedrooms, both with twin beds that can be linked into large doubles and two shower rooms complete the facilities.
Usual day is Mondays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Flat Screen TV
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin, Washing Machine
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, BBQ, Mature Gardens, Sea View
Off Road Parking, Electric Gates
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 9.00m x 4.50m, Pool Depth: 1.40m - 1.40m, Poolside Shower, Steps Access,
Zakynthos International Airport (ZTH)
Alykes allures you to the fascinating salt flats which separate the town from nearby Alykanas in the north of Zakynthos. There's also a 3 kilometre stretch of beach here - divided by a canal and offering an abundance of silky sand and windsurfing opportunities. The town is home to a selection of shops and eateries, with many restaurants serving Greek delicacies including feta, salads, fresh seafood and grilled meats.