If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Nisi Kos, Ixia, Rhodes
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
Villa Nisi Kos Overview
If you’re dreaming of a relaxing Rhodes escape, Villa Nisi Kos will be sure to tick all of the boxes. This beautiful abode is set in a fantastic location with the centre of Ialysos and its spread of traditional restaurants and locally run bars just a five-minute walk away. Walk a little further and you'll come to its scenic coastline, a great spot for building sandcastles and snorkelling. For a daytrip etched in history, hop in the car and head to Rhodes Town, renowned for its vibrant harbour, gorgeous beaches, first-class gastronomy, and crumbling Roman ruins. If you don't feel like exploring, don’t worry, as Villa Nisi Kos is the ideal place for relaxation.
Outside awaits an elegant, sun-drenched terrace that wraps around the side of the villa. The large private swimming pool is tempting for an afternoon dip, glistening in the Greek sun. Flanked with exotic plants and palm trees, the sun loungers are an idyllic spot to laze the day away under the sunshine. We’re in awe of the striking Scandinavian architecture, merged with Greek elements that sparkle in the sunshine. Throughout the villa, there is a contemporary and elegant style, with all the furnishings carefully chosen to create a serene, deluxe ambience. The open-plan living area is cosy and snug, with a chic living area that matches the sleekly finished kitchen. Tuck into a feast on the indoor table, or step through the wide sliding glass doors and drink in the warm, crisp air under the shaded dining area. Extremely spacious, the three bedrooms span across the villa and match the minimalist theme.
The Nisi Concept villas are a unique complex of villas designed to emulate a tiny Rhodian hamlet, with the “village square” being a central courtyard with taverna style dining facilities and al fresco barbecue. In addition the complex features a communal gymnasium (accessible by lift or a flight of stairs to the basement location). All villas (except Villa Nisi Chalki) offer underground parking for one car beneath the complex with direct access via stairs directly into your villa. Additional cars would need to be parked on the street.
*Please note, the villa next door can also be booked to accommodate larger groups.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Smart TV, Bluetooth Speakers, Sofa Bed, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dining Facilities
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Single Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Outdoor Kitchen, Brick Built BBQ, Comfortable Seating, Sun Loungers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 6.00m x 3.00m, Pool Depth: 1.40m, Ladder Access,
Rhodes International Airport – Diagoras (RHO)
The popular resort area of Ixia is just 5km from the fascinating historic centre of Rhodes Town and just 6 km from the International Airport.
Ixia boasts a long, 2km stretch of beach which is a mixture of sand and shingle/pebble, and is a fantastic choice for watersports enthusiasts thanks to the easterly breeze that picks up in the afternoon. Windsurfing, parasailing and jet skiing are all on offer for those seeking an adrenaline rush. The beach in this popular, cosmopolitan resort is also home to many other facilities, including beach bars and sunbeds with parasols, whilst the attractive waterfront is lined with restaurants and tavernas - the perfect spot to admire Ixia's famed wonderful sunsets! The far end towards Kremasti is quieter and may suit families with children.
Hop on a bus and explore the intriguing, medieval Rhodes Old Town as well as the New Town with its upmarket shops and waterfront bars.