We know that you might be feeling uncertain about booking your next holiday with the ever-changing travel restrictions, which is why we've introduced our Travel Restrictions Guarantee for your peace of mind.
Book your next villa holiday with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you can either move your dates or receive a holiday voucher for the full amount paid if your travel dates are restricted by either FCDO/local government advice advice or local restrictions in your destination country.*
The Travel Restrictions Guarantee is automatically included in the website price and can be removed before you book, however we strongly advise you keep it to give you added flexibility and protection.
You will still need to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy as soon as your booking is confirmed. This insurance should, as a minimum, protect you against cancellation, curtailment, medical expenses, loss/theft of possessions and documents, personal liability and airline failure.
Terms and Conditions
- 'Travel Restrictions Guarantee' applies to bookings for arrival between 1st May 2021 and 31st December 2021 only.
- If there are restrictions advising against travel to your chosen destination country, you will be able to cancel your villa and receive a holiday voucher for the full amount paid for your villa to rebook when you are ready to do so.
- If there are restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination, you will be able to cancel your villa and receive a voucher for the full amount paid for your villa to rebook when you are ready to do so.
- 'Travel Restrictions Guarantee' is automatically included in the search results price on the solmarvillas.com website.
- The premium paid for 'Travel Restrictions Guarantee' is non-commissionable.
- The premium can be removed from the basket if not required. If removed during booking, you still have 7 days from confirmation to add this back on if needed.
- For bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival, this premium can't be added or removed after booking.
- The 'Travel Restrictions Guarantee' is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-commissionable.
- Cancellation of the booking will also result in loss of the premium paid.
- You should ensure you have adequate comprehensive travel insurance to protect you in cases of cancellation for any other reason including, but no limited to, being unable to travel due to airline failure or cancellation, being quarantined for or diagnosed with Covid-19 or unable to travel due to work commitments or restrictions upon return.
- Normal Terms and Conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers etc.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.