If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Xenos Tessera, Tigaki, Kos
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Gym Equipment
Villa Xenos Tessera Overview
Villa Xenos Tessera can be described in three words: chic, calm, and contemporary. Let’s start with the exterior, which makes a statement with its modern design and straight-cut architecture. Inside is a breath of fresh air, with the open plan living area fenced with large glass windows with seeping natural daylight brightening up the space. You’re hit with a feeling of spaciousness and warmth, enhanced by the contemporary interior design and minimalist décor. If you fancy letting off some steam, there is a gym with a treadmill and cross trainer. Stretching over three floors, you’ll find four comfortable bedrooms and a sofa bed that can, in total, sleep up to ten adults.
Wide sliding doors lead out to an upper balcony, where you get a front row seat to the awe-inspiring panoramas of the surrounding mountain scape and sprawling countryside. Evenings never looked better than when eating dinner alfresco style overlooking the distance views of the glistening Aegean Sea. Around the side is a second outdoor dining table, paired with a brick barbecue for grilling up some Greek delights. Head to the lower terrace for total tranquillity, where you will find the swimming pool and rows of sun loungers to sink into. Additionally you are just a short walk away from Tigaki Beach, where you can go for a peaceful swim in its calm waters. Make sure you stick around until the evening, with family-run Greek tavernas and live music bars to delve into. For a little buzz, Kos Town is twenty minutes away, with its harbour bursting with life with its chic bars and clubs.
January - December is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Sea View, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dining Facilities
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Sofa Bed
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Lower Ground Floor
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin, Washing Machine
Gym Equipment, Sofa Bed
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Parasol, Lawn, Mature Gardens
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 9.00m x 4.50m, Pool Depth: 0.80m - 1.70m, Ladder Access,
Kos International Airport (KGS)
A holiday to Tigaki is all about kicking back and relaxing – think hazy afternoons on the beach, laid-back tavernas, and fascinating day trips. A playground for beach lovers, Tigaki is fenced by six kilometres of soft white sand that dip into crystal-clear waters. Dotted with sun loungers and scenic coastal paths, this sublime beach is all geared up for relaxation and exploration. Evenings here run at a slower pace, with family-run Greek tavernas and live music bars crowding the main street. For a livelier evening, Kos Town is twenty minutes away, with its harbour bursting with life with its chic bars and pumping clubs. Tigaki is in the perfect spot for day trips, with ancient ruins, local vineyards, and exhilarating water parks all within easy reach.