If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Sorian Kokkino, Lourdas, Kefalonia
- Infinity Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
Villa Sorian Kokkino Overview
With magnificent sea views across to neighbouring Zante from the comfort of your very own infinity pool, Sorian Kokkino is the ideal Greek getaway. With fantastic surroundings both inside and out you’ll be hard pressed to find a better spot for relaxation. The spacious interiors are a delight and offer cooling air conditioning and wifi throughout. With Vlahata a short car journey away, and the popular resort of Lourdas just a little further, you’re moments away from a selection of mini-markets, bars and restaurants, as well its beautiful pebble and sand beach.
Usual day is Sundays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Smart TV, Doors to Terrace, Dining Facilities
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Doors to Terrace
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Sun Loungers, Comfortable Seating, Sea View, Alfresco Dining Facilities, Outdoor Kitchen, BBQ
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 11.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 0.90m - 1.70m, Infinity Pool, Steps Access,
As can be seen in the images, the infinity pool features an open edge (no gully) to one side, although there is barrier preventing access to the open and infinity edges from the pool side. Please do not sit, lean or walk on the open or infinity edges. Children should remain supervised at all times and inflatables are not permitted.
Kefalonia International Airport (EFL)
A medium sized quiet family resort on the south coast between Argostoli and Skala, the Bay of Lourdas boasts a long glorious sandy beach, along with some some pebbly sections and a calming crystal clear blue sea.
Mount Aenos towers behind and our villas are located in beautiful wooded areas offering fantastic sea views. There are a few shops, Minimarkets and several cafés and bars and the choice of restaurants covers traditional Greek family restaurants, fish and seafood restaurants and International cuisine. A good selection of restaurants, both on the beach front and up in the village centre as well as clinging to the steep hillside separates the beach from the main road and gives holidaymakers plenty of choice.