If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Elenitsa, Chania, Crete
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub*
Villa Elenitsa Overview
Just a few metres from the beach and beach front restaurants and café, Villa Elenitsa has to be the perfect choice if you are looking for a peaceful get away, in stylish surroundings with the beach on your doorstep…and who isn’t?
A charming small house, all on ground floor level with sleek, modern interiors and everything you need for a comfortable stay. The covered terrace area is furnished for sitting and looking over the pool as well as for al fresco dining. A brick built barbecue gives you the chance to try out your skills at charcoal grilling and the lovely pool, with roman steps to access beckons. A Hot Tub is also available at an extra cost for you to relax in style.
Nopigia is a small seaside resort area which may be very quiet in early and late season but has it’s fair share of visitors in the main summer months. The larger town of Kissamos is just 6 klms away for large shops and supermarkets and Kolymbari is just a little further in the other direction. Chania city is a 30 minute drive on the National Road for sight seeing.
From Nopigia you are within easy reach of some of the most beautiful beaches in the western Crete area such as Falassarna and Balos.
*Please note that for Villa Elenitsa the nearest airport is Chania.
Usual day is Tuesdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Dining Facilities, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Multiple English Channels, DVD Player, Music System
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Air Conditioning
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Covered Terrace(s), Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers, Hot Tub*
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Poolside Shower,
*Any items marked with an asterisk may be subject to an additional charge.
Chania International Airport (CHQ), Heraklion Airport (HER)
The vast, rugged region of Chania in western Crete offers so much diversity and culture, history and adventure, beautiful landscapes, crystal clear waters and divine beaches. A holiday here will want you returning again and again!
The municipality has an area of 350 square kilometres of beautiful scenery, mountain villages and some of the best beaches in all of the Greek Islands and the Mediterranean, including the renowned Elafonissi Beach with its peculiar yet picturesque pink sand.
A villa holiday in Chania provides the opportunity to explore perhaps Crete’s most beautiful region, with ancient architecture and jaw-dropping Gorges all waiting to be discovered. If you’re seeking an ‘off the beaten track’ kind of holiday, then a renting a villa in Chania will provide the perfect base to do so, in the perfect location.
Thu 21 Oct 2021
The villa was exactly as shown on the pictures and the owner was very nice. We enjoyed the stay very much!
Wed 13 Oct 2021
The villa met our expectations. The service was great and went smoothly. Contact with the landlords was also great.
Mon 20 Sep 2021
The villa was well equipped and spotlessly clean, and the owner, Alexandros, was charming and helpful. It is in a quiet location (apart from the roosters nearby). There is a beach just a short walk away, and also two tavernas and a café bar. There isn't a supermarket within walking distance.