If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Alexandros, Chania, Crete
- Complimentary Pool Towels
- Hot Tub
- Air Conditioning
Villa Alexandros Overview
The beautiful villa Alexandros, stands in its own lawned garden just a two minute stroll from the beach and restaurants at Nopigia. Beautifully kept and lovingly maintained by the owner, this offers a top quality stay with two bedrooms in the main house each with their own bathroom and an adorable annexe cottage with separate entrance for another couple.
There are glimpses of the sea from the lower level and pool terrace but clear views from the upper balcony accessed by the upstairs double bedroom – a great place to sit and enjoy a quiet drink.
Stylishly furnished, the exterior has been given just as much thought as the interior…with comfy sofas and chairs as well as outdoor dining available under shade. The garden also offers a built in bbq whilst the lovely pool, coming right up the house has two sets of steps leading down into its tempting depths…just beckoning you to cool off.
Nopigia is a small seaside resort area which may be very quiet in early and late season but has it’s fair share of visitors in the main summer months. The larger town of Kissamos is just 6 kms away for more shops and large supermarkets and Kolymbari is just a little further in the other direction. Chania city is a 30 minute drive on the National Road for sight seeing.
From Nopigia you are within easy reach of some of the most beautiful beaches in the western Crete area such as Falassarna and Balos.
*Please note that for Villa Alexandros the nearest airport is Chania.
Usual day is Tuesdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Dining Facilities, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV Multiple English Channels, DVD Player, Music System
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Shower, Basin, Toilet
King Size Bed, Doors to Terrace Gardens
Bedroom 3 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Covered Terrace(s), Alfresco Dining Facilities, Brick Built BBQ, Hot Tub, Open Terrace(s), Sun Loungers
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 7.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.50m - 1.50m, Poolside Shower, Roman Steps,
Chania International Airport (CHQ), Heraklion Airport (HER)
The vast, rugged region of Chania in western Crete offers so much diversity and culture, history and adventure, beautiful landscapes, crystal clear waters and divine beaches. A holiday here will want you returning again and again!
The municipality has an area of 350 square kilometres of beautiful scenery, mountain villages and some of the best beaches in all of the Greek Islands and the Mediterranean, including the renowned Elafonissi Beach with its peculiar yet picturesque pink sand.
A villa holiday in Chania provides the opportunity to explore perhaps Crete’s most beautiful region, with ancient architecture and jaw-dropping Gorges all waiting to be discovered. If you’re seeking an ‘off the beaten track’ kind of holiday, then a renting a villa in Chania will provide the perfect base to do so, in the perfect location.
Fri 10 Jun 2022
Verity de courcy Norman
Outstanding villa, high quality spec, with Alex, the generous host providing welcoming provisions and tourist guidance. the villa whilst remote is also within driving distance of many of the most stunning Cretian landmarks and areas of natural beauty, Electric scooter and hot tub options unexpected highlights too. Will 100% book again.
Thu 21 Apr 2022
Tue 26 Oct 2021
Fantastic villa. Very friendly and helpful local contact.