If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Lime Tree, Latchi, Cyprus
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning Cold Heat
- Sea View
Villa Lime Tree Overview
Set in a beautiful countryside location, Villa Lime Tree offers fantastic views over the Cyprus’ scenery and the glistening blue sea. This single storey villa features three spacious bedrooms and a large open-plan living area perfect for communal living. The sun-kissed terrace provides several spots to relax and admire the sensational vista in a secluded setting. Here you’ll also find an outdoor dining area with barbecue and an inviting private pool – ideal for family fun and for cooling off!
The fabulous beaches and pretty harbour in Latchi can be reached within a short five-minute drive, where you’ll also find an abundance of local tavernas, international restaurants and harbourside bars.
Usual day is Wednesdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning Cold Heat, Flat Screen TV, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine
Double Bed, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Shower, Toilet, Basin
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning Cold Heat
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Comfortable Seating, Sun Loungers, Parasol, Brick Built BBQ, Sea View
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 8.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 0.90m - 1.60m, Steps Access,
Paphos International Airport (PFO), Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
Laid-back Latchi is all about relaxation. This beautiful resort in northwestern Cyprus is home to an uncrowded beach and harbour-front restaurants. Plus, you're within easy reach of the island's serene countryside as well as the historic city Paphos should you want to venture further afield. What more could you need?