If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Lilly Rose, Latchi, Cyprus
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
Villa Lilly Rose Overview
Villa Lilly Rose has a modern feel, beautifully furnished and complete with a private pool and lush gardens.
Downstairs, the villa features an open-plan living area and a dining area that seats 6, plus a bijou kitchen features all the main appliances needed for a comfortable self-catering stay. A double bedroom and a guest WC separate are also located on the ground floor.
A sweeping staircase leads up to the first floor to two further bedrooms, one double and one double with ensuite and a family bathroom.
Outside the villa you will find a spacious and sunny garden area with a fabulous private pool surrounded by various plants and trees. There is ample space for sunbathing and outside dining here.
Just a short drive away is the traditional Cypriot town of Polis with its excellent selection of traditional tavernas and cafes. There are also a number of excellent supermarkets where you can shop for all those daily essentials as well as the local produce for all of those al fresco meals.
Usual day is Wednesdays.
Mid-May - Mid-September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating Area, Flat Screen TV, Air Conditioning, Dining Facilities, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Doors to Terrace
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Double Bed, Air Conditioning, Balcony
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Toilet, Basin, Shower
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Bath with shower over, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Portable BBQ, Sun Loungers, Garden
Off Road Parking
Outdoor Private Pool, Ladder Access,
Paphos International Airport (PFO), Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
Laid-back Latchi is all about relaxation. This beautiful resort in northwestern Cyprus is home to an uncrowded beach and harbour-front restaurants. Plus, you're within easy reach of the island's serene countryside as well as the historic city Paphos should you want to venture further afield. What more could you need?