If you're looking for holidays without the worry of cancellation charges then look no further. We're delighted to introduce our 100% Refund Guarantee on a large selection of our villas, allowing you to have free cancellation on your villa holiday should you be unable to travel due to UK Government advice or quarantine requirements either in your chosen destination or upon your return.
Book with confidence and enjoy a risk-free getaway for your 2023 villa holiday, at a time when free cancellation cover for villa holidays has never been more important!
How it works:
1. Book your 2023 villa holiday on our website or over the phone with one of our Travel Consultants. Free Cancellation cover will automatically be included in your basket, if applicable.
2. If on your date of travel, the official UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice is against all travel to your chosen destination, OR you will be required to hotel quarantine either in your destination or upon your return, you'll be able to cancel your villa booking and receive a 100% refund.
Start your free cancellation villa holiday search now with complete peace of mind!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
You will be able to request a full refund of the price paid for your villa booking, if on your date of travel, the following conditions are met:
- Your villa booking was made on or after 07/10/2021.
- Your booking was made for a villa to which the offer applies, which will show if available for your chosen dates during your booking journey.
- The UK FCDO or Government in your country of residence advises against travel to your destination due to COVID-19 on your travel date.
- There are COVID-19 restrictions in your destination country preventing you from being able to travel to that destination.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on arrival in your destination country.
- You are required, due to COVID-19, to quarantine in a hotel on return to the UK.
- Our terms and conditions and suppliers' terms and conditions will apply for ancillary products such as car hire and transfers.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Villa Terezia, Porec, Istria
- Outdoor Private Pool
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
Villa Terezia Overview
Immersed in the delicate and green-hued Istrian scenery, Villa Terezia is burrowed within the dense countryside with rolling vineyards, lush greenery, and beautiful olive groves in every corner. Sat deep in the hills in the sleepy hamlet of Milohanići, experience country living at its finest and sink into the laid-back atmosphere of the village. The secluded setting becomes even more peaceful with the glorious gardens, fenced with soaring fir trees and fragrant Mediterranean plants. The stone patio calls out to sun-seekers, dotted with comfy sun loungers laid on the edge of the wide swimming pool. The summer house is a cosy reprieve from the heat, with an outdoor stone-finished kitchen with a brick barbecue, overlooking a wooden bench-style dining table for tucking into some freshly grilled meals. If you can be tempted to leave this secluded oasis, Villa Terezia is the perfect base for exploring the best of the Istrian peninsula. Just a thirty-minute drive away are the traditional fishing villages of Novigrad and Porec, renowned for their waterfront restaurants serving sublime, fresh seafood, as well as some of the best beaches in the area. Closer to home is the charming town of Tinjan, which looks as if it’s come straight off of a postcard, with a dusting of local eateries, traditional bars, and grocery stores.
The traditional peach-painted exteriors reflect the rich heritage of the region, embellished with a few modern touches. The renovated interiors are outstanding, designed with a chic flair from the black and white colour palette to the sleek furnishings. Designed in an open-plan outline, the living and dining area will act as the central hub when indoors. The entire space comes to life from the splashes of vivid orange in the décor, shelving, and scatter cushions, which contrast against the vibrant colour scheme. Chefs amongst the party will be in awe of the sleek and sophisticated kitchen, with granite worktops and a bright orange kitchen island. Serve up any culinary creations on the ten-person dining table, surrounded by a mismatch of black and orange chairs.
Usual days are Tuesdays and Saturdays.
May - September is fixed, flexible at any other times.
Check in and out times
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
Comfortable Seating, Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, Sat TV, Doors to Terrace
Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Breakfast Bar, Dining Facilities
Washing Machine, Iron and Board
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Bedroom 1 Ensuite
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Double Basins
Double Bed, Air Conditioning
Twin Beds, Air Conditioning
Walk In Shower, Toilet, Basin
Terraces and Gardens
Alfresco Dining Facilities, Open Terrace(s), Covered Terrace(s), Outdoor Kitchen, Brick Built BBQ, Sun Loungers, Mature Gardens, Lawn
Off Road Parking, Electric Gates
Outdoor Private Pool, Pool Size: 9.00m x 4.00m, Pool Depth: 1.40m - 1.40m, Steps Access,
Pula Airport (PUY)
Set on the Western side of the Istrian peninsula and looking out to the Italian Coast, the seaside town of Porec is a fantastic place to enjoy family holidays. Historic, Roman influences infused with a modern-day twist make Porec an attractive town to explore, whilst its rocky shores lined with secluded coves, pines trees and beachside cafés cater for your sun seeking needs.
A must-see attraction in Porec and perhaps Istria’s most famous is the UNESCO listed Euphrasian Basilica. This 4th century monument has largely been kept intact and boasts beautiful, striking mosaics, and is a fine example of Byzantine architecture.
Scattered throughout the Old Town’s stone-walled streets are some fine eateries favoured by the locals, and are a great place to sample authentic Croatian and Italian cuisine. Why not end your evenings at one of Porec’s many lively bars? The town has some brilliant nightlife and has become a hotspot for locals.
A villa holiday in Porec allows you to spend a day at Istralandia, the region's highly rated water park which is a 30-minute drive north.